This policy applies to our Project Plan software and all constituent parts, such as the website (www.projectplan-powerpoint.com). Project Plan is created, maintained and provided by Cherryware (hereinafter, ‘us’ or ‘we’).
Cherryware is represented by
86919 Utting a. Ammersee
EU Standard Contractual Clauses
To the extent applicable, Cherryware will abide by the requirements of European Economic Area and Swiss data protection law regarding the collection, use, transfer, retention, and other processing of Personal Data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland. All transfers of Customer Data out of the European Union, European Economic Area, and Switzerland will be governed by the Standard Contractual Clauses, as designated by the European Commission.
Customer consents to the processing of Personal Data by Cherryware and its Affiliates, and their respective agents and Subcontractors. Before providing Personal Data to Cherryware, Customer will obtain all required consents from third parties (including Customer’s contacts, partners, distributors, administrators, and employees) under applicable privacy and Data Protection Laws.
Processing of Personal Data
To the extent Cherryware is a processor or subprocessor of Personal Data subject to the GDPR, the Standard Contractual Clauses govern that processing and the parties also agree to the following terms in this subsection (“Processing of Personal Data"):
Processor and Controller Roles and Responsibilities: Customer and Cherryware agree that Customer is the controller of Personal Data and Cherryware is the processor of such data, except when Customer acts as a processor of Personal Data, in which case Cherryware is a subprocessor. In any instance where the GDPR applies and Customer is a processor, Customer warrants to Cherryware that Customer’s instructions, including appointment of Processor as a processor or subprocessor, have been authorized by the relevant controller.
The parties acknowledge and agree that:
- the subject-matter of the processing is limited to Personal Data within the scope of the GDPR;
- the duration of the processing will be for the duration of the Customer’s right to use Project Plan and until all Personal Data is deleted or returned in accordance with Customer instructions or the terms of this Agreement;
- the nature and purpose of the processing will be to provide the purchased services;
- the types of Personal Data processed by the Offering include those expressly identified in Article 4 of the GDPR; and
- the categories of data subjects are Customer’s representatives and end users, such as employees, contractors, collaborators, and customers, and other data subjects whose Personal Data is contained within any data made available to Cherryware by Customer.
- Data Subject Rights; Assistance with Requests. Cherryware will make information available to Customer in a manner consistent with the functionality of Project Plan and Cherryware’s role as a processor of Personal Data of data subjects and the ability to fulfill data subject requests to exercise their rights under the GDPR. Cherryware will comply with reasonable requests by Customer to assist with Customer’s response to such a data subject request. If Cherryware receives a request from Customer’s data subject to exercise one or more of its rights under the GDPR in connection with an Offering for which Cherryware is a data processor or subprocessor, Cherryware will redirect the data subject to make its request directly to Customer. Customer will be responsible for responding to any such request including, where necessary, by using the functionality of the Offering. Cherryware will comply with reasonable requests by Customer to assist with Customer’s response to such a data subject request.
- Use of Subprocessors. Customer consents to Cherryware using subprocessors to provide the software and services. Cherryware remains responsible for its subprocessors’ compliance with the obligations herein.
- Records of Processing Activities. Cherryware will maintain all records required by Article 30(2) of the GDPR and, to the extent applicable to the processing of Personal Data on behalf of Customer, make them available to Customer upon request.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain users choose to interact with Cherryware in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Cherryware gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, if a user decides to write an e-mail to Cherryware, the header of the e-mail and its content will be stored and processed by Cherryware’s server. Typically, correspondence will be stored for 10 years, according to the regulatory requirements and orders.
The security of your personal data is important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Cookies and Web Storage
Those who engage in transactions with Cherryware - by purchasing Project Plan, are asked to provide additional information including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Cherryware collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Cherryware. Cherryware does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities.
Credit & Contact Information